At some point last year, we atÂ SustainFloyd were considering creating hats and mugs (as first items in a possibly longer line) for sale as a source of revenue to support our programs–like the Farmer’s Market, the Refrigerated Truck, the VoltzWagon, and so on.
We have decided not to do this, after I brainstormed one afternoon for some possible merchandise taglines. I just found them in the dead-letter box in one of my idea cubbies. For what it’s worth then…
- ….for tomorrow’s well-being
- We are, each of us, a Force of Nature
- We are ALL forces of Nature
- Every day is Earth Day
- Earth and Floyd County: I’d never live anyplace else.
- Earth: I’d never live anyplace else.
- Earth: I just wouldn’t stay here without you.
- Floyd County, Planet Earth: No Place Like Home
- Honoring today’s soil for tomorrow’s generations
- One generation plants the trees; another enjoys the shade
- Standing together for the common good
- Today’s food and forests build tomorrow’s future
- Restore, recycle, reuse, rethink
- CO2: Just Say No
- Not Missing the Age of Carbon
- Floyd County Food: Hug a Farmer
- Floyd County Nurtures Nature
- Floyd County: We ARE the Environment
- Just Give Peas a Chance
- We Root for Trees and Peas
- I’m in the Market for Good Food!
- In the Market for a Taste of Floyd
‘We root for trees and peas’ says it all!
I like “Floyd County Nurtures Nature”!